Without a sign-up option on your website…
you miss out on potential clients.
Although many website visitors LOVE what they see,
they leave without a trace, because they are not ready to contact you… yet!
How can you know who they are?
By capturing their email, so that you can:
- Stay in touch
- Bring them value
- Build up trust & credibility
- Stay on top of their mind the moment they are ready to invest
➤➤➤ FIRST STEP ⤵
Set up a great signup box on your WordPress website
with easy-to-follow tutorials!
Maybe you already tried to set up a signup box and it either looks horrible, your signup process is boring or you gave up on the tech.
In this course you’ll learn how to set it up – easy peasy, and with Facebook group support!
You will get sorted both on tech and how to create a personalised signup process.
You get the following tutorials:
- Why have signup boxes, where to place them and how they can behave
- How the newsletter signup process works
- How to create a MailChimp account
- How to create a MailChimp signup form
- How to personalize the signup process
- How to create a Thank you for signing up page
- How to create a Subscribtion Confirmation page
- How to set up a Welcome email to your subscribers
- How to set up advanced popup forms with the premium plugin ThriveLeads
(Advanced popups requires Thrive Leads licence: $67. It’s not mandatory to have this to sign up for the course, as MailChimp is enough to create basic forms)
I will walk with you step by step, and through video tutorials and supportive links I explain everything in a language you understand to make your journey as smooth as possible.
You also get support in my online community Create, Connect & Convert, which is available exclusively for members of my paid courses.
Ready to get started?
Sign up below, and you’ll have your newsletter signup box and fab signup journey set up in no time!
If you want to create advanced popups, an additional investment is needed for the Thrive Leads plugin (licence $67 – further info & signup process is included in the tutorials). Please note that you don’t need the licence to set up embedded forms with MailChimp.