How to develop a robust
business mindset for success
Kate De Jong
Business Coach · Fempire International
What are your questions?
Send them to us for the Live Q&A Friday 18 June – 13:00 CET
Kate is a Business Coach at Fempire. Fempire is unapologetically a female focused brand providing business coaching services for women. Kate helps women all over the world to start and grow profitable, sustainable businesses they love, because the world needs more successful female entrepreneurs!
Minute by minute:
- 01:48 2 important mindset things to be aware of
- 06:58 Kate’s mindset when she started
- 08:20 Getting guidance on the path
- 09:00 Your business is not about you
- 12:08 Getting the trust of your clients
- 14:00 Typical mindset problems when starting a business
- 25:48 Visibility – what’s the worst thing that can happen really
- 26:40 Customer are craving authenticity, not perfectionism
- 32:10 What does it mean to have a business/CEO mindset?
- 38:18 The best way to start developing a better business mindset
- 39:10 Blog: “15 Great Books that Every Female Entrepreneur Needs to Read”
- 42:20 Different ways to approach building your mindset depending on your personality?
- 48:30 When is it best to get a coach or expert to help you?
- 59:15 What do you recommend for finding a coach that best fits your needs?
- 01:06:40 Final words
- 01:07:15 Where to connect with Kate online