How to define your service,
niche and target market
Business Coach · Fempire International
What are your questions?
Send them to us for the Live Q&A Friday 18 June – 13:00 CET
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your question in the FB Group.
Samantha Morris is working to change the concept of women in business and helping them to lead in ways that feel true to who they are. She is an experienced and successful business owner, speaker and coach who earned her Bachelors degree in Business as a mature age student while raising her five children.Samantha wants to help the mothers of today and the daughters of tomorrow to have the business success they want and the life they deserve.
Minute by minute:
- 02:30 What’s the general confusion around choosing a target market
- 09:18 What’s the difference between target market and niche?
- 16:00 Why it’s so important to choose a target market and niche
- 29:00 What to do when you have many different areas you can help clients
- 43:52 Is there an ideal amount of services? What to consider when presenting them
- 51:13 Get clarity on what you most enjoy doing (not what you are good at)
- 53:54 What’s the best way to make potential clients realize they need my service
- 01:05:15 Freebie to help make decisions
- 01:06:54 Final encouragement
- 01:08:11 Where to connect with Samantha online
Where to connect with Samantha online