Getting started with
blog writing & email marketing
Copywriter & Content Marketing Strategist · Deep Social
What are your questions?
Send them to us for the Live Q&A Friday 18 June – 13:00 CET
David Pawsey is a copywriter and content marketing strategist with 15 years’ experience.
Minute by minute:
- 03:07 Can you survive online without blogging
- 03:20 The purpose of blogging
- 08:50 Ideal client + what to blog about
- 18:27 Storytelling – why it works
- 20:48 What you feel like sharing and saying is also important
- 23:56 How often to blog
- 29:14 After publishing a blog – how to make people find it and read it
- 31:04 Newsletter and email marketing: Advantage of getting people onto your
mailing list (from your blog/website)
- 33:24 What about people not responding to your newsletter or unsubscribing?
- 34:25 Subject lines for newsletters and clickbaits
- 42:50 Never underestimate “the lurkers”
- 46:55 Reaching people via email marketing vs social media
- 48:05 Final advice to newbies
- 52:50 Where to connect with David online